Monday, July 30, 2018

I will be offering you 3 months customized diet and workout plan with weekly check-in

I will be offering you 3 months customized diet and workout plan with weekly check-in












About:

Well I have purchased all kind of plans (plans for fat and skinny) from a well known body builder. As it costs too much to take it from them I would like to help you all with it in cheeper rates.
With that I have studied hell lot of about nutrition on this vacation and got a good knowledge of it. once you place a order I will give you my insta and mail so we can be in contact with each other.
I will also do weekly check-in of you.(you have to send me your photos).
I will also tell you about nutrition, suppliments (when to take).
And give you few important tips.
If you have any problem regarding the forms of excercise I will also.help you with that sending you my own video.
If you are purchasing 2 or 3 months plan the I will be updating you with the new plans the next month and I will also give you my phone number so you can directly ring me up if you have any issue.
I would like to help you in cheap rates.
So if you want to try harder and build up your body then you can place a order from me :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment