Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will design 50 health and wellness quotes with your logo

I will design 50 health and wellness quotes with your logo












About:

Hi, Adrian here, Fiverr's #1 Social Media Quotes Designer and a proudTop Rated Seller. TodayI'm launching my GIG with a SUPER offer!



I can design up to 300 Health and Wellness quotes for you - depending on the pack that you select.


GIG FEATURES:



1. I use only100% royalty FREE High Quality images

2. FREElogoand/orwebsiteon the quotes for FREE - helps your Branding and drives FREE traffic to your website

3. Unique designs - I do not deliver the same quotes to all my customers

4.100% compatiblewith the latest Social Media size requirements (check the extras)

5. Handpicked Quotes- better Engagement, more likes, shares, comments

6. 24h Delivery - avg. 12h



✔I recommend thePREMIUMpackwhich is my Best Seller - you get 6X more quotes than the basic pack + aHashTags Listas a Bonus - which will help you reach new fans in your niche!



⏳In less than7 hoursthe price will increase with $20– so get this launch offer NOW!

UPDATE: All quotes placed in the next 7 hours come with a Surprise BONUS!

Reviews


kandarp86:As always amazing work and support.

stepanadrian:Thank you very much!

amandadiep:AMAZING!!!

stepanadrian:Thank you very much!

bodymind1637:Fast, fast service and exactly what I ordered! Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment