Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will help you find the right training program to fit your life

I will help you find the right training program to fit your life












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">I have worked as a personal trainer online and in the gym for 4 years. I quit my full time work in the gym to run an outdoor non profit for kids. But I love training so I am looking to work part time helping you find the right training program and up your fitness level.

Reviews


kg3068:Thank you for your work. communication was fantastic. Work was completed to what was asked.

crooks46:Super friendly and easy to work with and communicate with!

kg3068:Thank you for your work. communication was fantastic. Work was completed to what was asked.

crooks46:Super friendly and easy to work with and communicate with!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment