Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will design a workout plan for you

I will design a workout plan for you












About:

Through these packages I will give you what I've learned through hard work, experience and research over the past six years of training. I have experience in Strength training, bodybuilding, powerbuilding, Calisthenics, Cardiovascular improvement, HIIT,  martial arts training and more.

Depending on your goals (Lose Fat, Build Muscle or Maintenance) I will create a workout plan for you that will work for you for 12-weeks. 

I've been training for 6 years and have done a multitude of programs like:

Insanity, P90X, 5x5 Stronglift, Ice Creams 5x5, Kris Gethins 12-Week Muscle Building Trainer, Craig Carpurso's 30 Days Out, Cory Gregory's Squat Every Day Muscle Building Trainer, Dr. Jacob Wilson's Project Mass, and more. 

I've also been through 16-weeks of U.S. Army Basic & Advanced training.

With this knowledge, you can be sure that with proper diet and sticking to my plan.

You can reach your goals.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment