Friday, July 13, 2018

I will provide an 8 to 12 wk functional strength plan for all goals

I will provide an 8 to 12 wk functional strength plan for all goals












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Why me and not another?

- Most trainers using this site have had no real In-gym experience. I have worked and still currently work at a gym helping members face-to-face. I can offer very personal guidance with the use of Skype and Calls.

- I've had just over 3 years experience in the industry and have helped tons of clients reach their fitness desires

What do I offer?

- I offer 8-12 Training plans along with Nutrition
- I offer my expertise in Strength & Conditioning, whether that be home workouts or at a gym.


Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries before purchasing any package as I want you to KNOW what you're getting and you're CONFIDENT with that.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment