Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Be Your Online Personal Trainer And Nutritionist











About:

Hello there,



Are you tired of all the fake personal trainers out there claiming they'll transform you to the shape of your life? I know you are. Let's forget all your past experiences, let's work together. Let me transform your body and hence your life! 



I promise to do so ONLY IF YOU PROMISE YOUR FULL DEDICATION!



I've been training nonstop at the gym for ten years & I know all about the tweaks & shortcuts that can help you maximize your workout & increase its efficiency exponentially to achieve your target in the shortest time possible.



My experience is based on hundreds of previous clients, 10 years of nonstop working at the gym & my medical knowledge of anatomy, biochemistry and nutrition from my medical education.



On fiverr:

250+ completed orders

140+ positive reviews



Let me help you achieve your dream physique only if you promise to give me your 150% and be fully dedicated. NO SLACKERS!



I used to be the skinniest of my friends but years of hard work & dedication made me one of the fittest amongst my friends and colleagues.



Pictures of my physique & current conditioning are available with the gig and for more, please visit my Instagram page youssefhanna_



Thank you,

Youssef Hanna

Reviews


:

Very easy to communicate with. Provided me with an amazing experience. I would recommend this for anyone wishing to make a change in their life. Very fast delivery.

:

He was very kind and polite. He does know what he is talking about and you do really see that he did take his time with the plan and takes a really good scientific approach to things. You really get the fealing of taken serious and get your individual plans. not only does he do a nutrition and meal plan but also everything based around training is covered! I would really recommend his Service!

:

So, contacted Youssef before ordering and asked some questions and they were answered. He sent the plan before the intended time. The pdf file that was sent by him was very detailed and the format of the plan was well structured as well as easy to follow. He took away most of the complex fitness jargon and made it incredibly simple and easy to follow. However, I did mention I was a busy student in my final years of studies and would like an easy plan but, I knew what I was getting into and don't blame him one ounce. That means I've got work to do. Only time will tell how well he's planned this once I get into the routine. Thanks man.

:

I am ready to begin this Journey!

:

Very quick, easy to talk with, and an elaborate plan!




No comments:

Post a Comment