Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Anything That Has To Do With Tennis











About:

I have been playing Tennis for 20 years, been an Umpire for 7 years and an active coach for an additional 5.



I have attended numerous of seminars and have obtained diplomas, specializing in children and adults.



Whether it is on racquets, strings, or in general Coaching advice on your strokes, I am very much updated on these subjects. 



Also, I am very much knowledgeable on the fitness aspect of tennis, such as cardio and progressive exercises.



Tennis is my life and my knowledge in this subject is rather vast.



Ask away!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks for a good delivery!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Covered the main key points, great articles




No comments:

Post a Comment