Saturday, January 18, 2020

Give You A 2Nd Opinion On Any Medical Imaging Mri, Xray, Ct Or Us











About:

When you are faced with decisions regarding a new diagnosis, or a confusing treatment plan, having a 2nd Opinion is the first step towards getting the care you need.



I'm a medical doctor, specialized in diagnostic radiology, I do tele-radiology reporting for MRI, CT, X ray and Ultrasound examinations.

I'm certified in oral and maxillo-facial, pulmonary, vascular and osteo-articular imaging.

I enjoy segmentation and 3D reconstruction from DICOM images, representing anatomy and pathology of specific body organs.



My offer includes a delivery time of two days for Xray, US and CT and three days for MRI.

You might receive your results in one day for a plus of 5 dollars.



Contact me first so we can disccus your case, clinical informations are needed for a thorough analysis.



Reviews


:

I loved working with this seller! He is an expert and was very thorough and provided me with a PowerPoint answering the questions that I had regarding my MRI test I asked for assistance with interpreting. Thanks so much!! Amazing seller.

:

Very professional and thorough work. More than satisfied with the quality of the submitted work. Clear diagnosis and explanations, even provided a follow up with suggestions on what to do next. Thank you for your help!

:

Awesome! Thank you so much ! I highly recommend him

:

outstanding experience and he really went beyond expectations to get the files to me quickly!

:

Thank you so very much for your fast and detailed opinion on my xray. Highly highly recommended !




No comments:

Post a Comment