Monday, January 27, 2020

Your Professional Fitness Video











About:

Please message me before ordering so we can discuss your needs and ideas



I will create a professional fitness workout video (Exercise routines, demostrations, food preparation, etc)



Focus in: Amazon, Blog Posts, Your Website, Digital Marketing, Advertising, or Social Media.



I work with professional camara, cameraman, editor and professional audio studio 



I have personal and gym equiment for your videos, like: Mat, dumbells, step it ups, gliders, hip bands, eight shape band, balls and more!



EXTRAS:
Professional Studio: 40$
Professional Voice Over: 10$ per minute
Professional Make up: 20$
Professional Stylist: 20$
Choose my outfit (ask for samples): 10$
Commercial Use: 20$



Over 10 years of training and more tan 60 pounds less! 



There are absolutely no free modifications or revisions provided. A revision means doing hair, makeup, lighting, set-up, shooting, and editing again which takes hours of time. If you don't agree with this, please don't contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

i asked her to perform a freestyle dance to my song to promote my song. she did a great job! would recommend her services to anyone needing a dancer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much! I hope we can work together in the future, besos =)

Seller's Response:

Amazing, she did more than what committed.

Seller's Response:

The quality of the videos has improved. Thank you for your time and for making this project real.

:

I hope we continue working together in the future. regards




No comments:

Post a Comment