Thursday, January 23, 2020

Create You A Personalized Training Card











About:

Welcome to Alessandro's training card.

Here you can improve your body to feel good about yourself and for the person you like.
The card includes all muscle groups (abdominal, biceps, shoulders, chest, quadriceps, calves, triceps). 



IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN!|



Why me?



I followed many fitness online courses!



  • 100% Professional and Modern exercise!
  • Simple exercise!


NOTE:

The card can also be customized depending on your time availability!

*The "Alessandro Testa" logo at the bottom right will not be present in your works*



Contact me:

Have questions or any idea/imagination for your cover design? Feel free to contact me via In-box. 

I'll be more than happy to assist you.






Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment