Sunday, January 19, 2020

Calculate The Nutritional Information For Your Recipe











About:

Hi! I am a certified Nutritionist & Qualified Professional Chef, with over 10 years experience in recipe creation and development, specializing in plant-based & vegan cooking.



Today, I will calculate and provide your 'Nutrition Information & Facts Label' for your recipe, suitable for your blog, or cookbook.



What information do I need to create your nutritional label?



  • List of ingredients
  • Quantity of each ingredient used.
  • Number of servings
  • Serving size (optional)


I pride myself in a quality service and will only deliver professional content.



Please Note:

  • I only provide Nutrition Information & Facts Label as per the design above.  I do not make custom designs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

She did the work really fast. Recomended

:

Fast service

:

Thank you for this great review. It was a pleasure working witb you.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment