Monday, January 27, 2020

Create A Italian Pasta Video Recipe In Full HD











About:

Cooking videos are some of the most addictive content on the web. 



Would you like to share your recipes? 

Do you have an restaurant or your business include the food? 



Whether it's through a complex restaurant level dish or a cobbled together hack, our mission is to get people excited through great design, and yummy yet easy recipes.



We can create food cooking recipe like in gigs.

This recipes is vegetarian, vegan and raw vegan. 

Also I make recipes with fish , the price is different +$20. 



In this project I include one recording recipe of 3-5 max minutes. 

Editing and the ingredients are included

The price is $195 per recipe, in Full HD 1920x1080.



I can create my recipes my self or you can send the recipes and I create the video from it. 

The video recipes look like in the gig . 



Commercial license IS included so you can use the video for your business. 

I also offer an:

Exclusive License where you receive the Exclusive Right to use my video

I will not sell it to any other client and I will also NOT publish your video-recipe on my youtube channel.

Check my gig extra for the Exclusive License. 

The video will be yours alone.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome! Long term customer

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! You are so special :)

Seller's Response:

Searched for and Found my custom ingredients I needed for this recipe!! Thank you so much. Video turned out great. Really apprecaite all of your efforts. Highly recommended.

:

Amazing client. Clear instructions and good communication. It s always a pleasure to work with him. Thank you so much.

:

I've received 6 recipe videos from Delia at this point and they are all just outstanding. She is so great! She is very receptive to my needs and she makes the videos exactly like I want. She does an amazing job editing and the videos are very, very high quality. You should see the pictures she sends-- they are stunning! Love working with her :)




No comments:

Post a Comment