Thursday, January 23, 2020

Help Ftm Men With Your Transition











About:

Masculine Coach and Image Consultant who offers private consultations to create and improve your masculine image in both your personal and professional life.



I have over ten years experience working with  TG men (female to male) on voice, masculine movement, hair and wardrobe. 



Includes:



  • Wardrobe assessment/suggestions
  • Grooming & Mannerism 
  • Masculine movement
  • Body language training
  • Bathroom etiquette/support 




My number one goal is always to empower my client and help them feel great about themselves, and offer help on transition time lines. I offer objective, honest, but caring suggestions on how to improve your masculine image to blend, while being aware of the delicate issues one faces such as: future job, family relations, financial goals and helping you create your TG road map/time line.    I am told that I am kind and very knowledgeable of dressing, and/or transitions. I have seen clients succeed, and I am aware of the areas where one can stumble.



Reviews


:

Very kind and understanding of what I was trying to get out of ordering the gig! Very helpful advice!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment