Monday, January 13, 2020

Be Your Fitness Model, Photographer And Producer And Will Deliver Photos Edited











About:

I'm in the fitness modeling industry for more than 10 years collaborating with business to create good results. My career includes photos to some fitness and non fitness brands (print lookbooks, sites and social medias), photos published in magazines and videos for TV commercials.


I'm Brazilian, where I have the Bachelor's Degree in Communications and was Sports TV presenter and host as well as model. I'm part of the martial arts world for 19 years, competing or just training. Other sports I can do: running, mountain biking, skating, surfing, motocross, volley, soccer, etc.


I have some experience as photographer also.



PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO ORDER, SO YOU CAN SPECIFY YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PHOTOS BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER:


-  You can give me photo references, we can talk about suggestions, ideas and expectations.


- For outdoor photos I choose location according to the theme.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fabiana does a great job on our product photos and gave us a lot more than we had requested. Will definitely work with her again. I highly recommend her!

Seller's Response:

great job came out better than hoped!!! Will use again...

:

Thank you!

:

Very good work!

:

Amazing and high quality professional work!! Top notch!! Will hire again in the future. Thank you!!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment