Monday, January 13, 2020

Add Macro Nutrients To Your Recipes











About:

Macro-nutrients are often vital for recipes, especially for people who are health conscious.



If you are having a hard time in calculating macro-nutrients for your recipes, don't you worry! I will calculate the macro-nutrients (carbs, proteins, fats) for a nominal fee. 

 



Reviews


:

great work

:

I like to work with here. Shes very professional I will hire her again

:

She's very professional if you want to calculate your menu/meals calories. Highly recommended . Definitely I will hire her again.

:

Thank you

:

The project was about to calculate the recipes menu. We have revise the report many time. She's supportive and smart. Professional and responsive. I will work with her again




No comments:

Post a Comment