Thursday, January 9, 2020

Be Your Accountability And Fitness Coach For A Full Month











About:

Hello there,



my name is Isaiah Rivera and I am an ACE Certified Personal Trainer.



My biggest passion is helping people reach their health and fitness goals. The only problem is, many people are missing a couple of key components in order to do so... those missing components are accountability and the willingness to invest in themselves out of fear of failing.



I want to help you end that cycle today by inspiring you and coaching you through your blocks. 



I will create the ideal exercise program tailored specifically to your goals, provide accountability check-up calls, as well as give mindset and personalized coaching calls once a week.



This service will last a month, but if you enjoy yourself (like I know you will) we can talk about continuing future work together as we progress along.



Invest in your growth today and allow me to embark on this journey with you as we accomplish your goals :)

I look forward to hearing from you.

Have a great day!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment