Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will give you 1 week Keto Diet Plan and 3 free bonus. See my main Gig.

I will give you 1 week Keto Diet Plan and 3 free bonus. See my main Gig.












About:

I'll give you 1 week Keto meal plan 1500 calories. 

You'll get:

    Full schedule:
   
  •     Breakfast
  •     Lunch
  •     Dinner and 3 snacks
  •     Meal plan for 7 days
  •     Statistics of calories for each recipe
  •     Instructions on how to make it
This will be a PDF file. Word file for editing you can buy for an additional $ 5. See below.

Also, I'll give you a few free bonuses.

FREE BONUS #1 ebook "Home Fitness Programs" (PDF and MP3).

FREE BONUS #2 
ebook "Fat Burning Secrets" with PLR 

FREE BONUS #3 
ebook "Fitness Fundamentals" with MRR and 480 articles PLR on Nutrition!!!



NOTE: See other meal plans for additional revisions.

Reviews


casalux:Very nice plan. Thank you.

solomonictori:Thank you!

dmvprepper:Super fast and quality work!

solomonictori:Thank you!

diogomanzoni:Very fast!!


No comments:

Post a Comment