Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will turn your body into a fat burning machine

I will turn your body into a fat burning machine












About:

If you’re curious about my program, no worries let me put your mind at ease. Nutrition is proven to be 80% in reaching your fitness goal. While exercise is only 20%. My program starts out by having me learn a little bit about YOU. Yes you, no one else! To design a program, either it would be training and/or nutrition, I need to take into consideration these factors:


  1. YOUR body type

  2. Goals

  3. Metabolism

  4. Weekly physical activity level

  5. Timing

  6. Amount

  7. Health Issues/ Stress Factors

  8. Etc..

I would I adjusted certain macros to hit a specific calorie target. I will slowly transition your body into a different stage without putting your body into shock.You will notice an increase of energy throughout the day, and increase stamina in training. There would be a variety of foods to pick from and you will not get bored. Understand that the macronutrient ratio I set for you is not what you will use forever. It may change if and when your body weight or body fat fluctuates, or if you run into any plateaus. I would then need to continuously manipulate your ratios throughout. As your body changes, so will your macros! Let’s turn your body into an ever fat burning and/or muscle building machine.


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment