Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will help you to lose weight fast and safe on a vegan diet

I will help you to lose weight fast and safe on a vegan diet












About:

My basic package (PDF) includes:

  • All the Hows: vegan food recommended for weight loss; what food to avoid; portion sizes; food intake frequency; how to read ingredients lists/nutrition labels; must-haves at your kitchen and other food-related information necessary for successful, long-term weight loss. 
  • All the Whys: why vegan diet is your best choice (health, environment and animal welfare).

My standard package includes:

  • basic package +
  • 1x Nutrition Consultation (e-mail). Within 30 days after receiving this standard package I will analyze how well my dietary guidelines were implemented and what impact it has on your overall health and weight loss. Based on the analysis you will get my professional recommendations for further improvement. 

My premium package includes:

  • basic package
  • 1x Nutrition Consultation (e-mail)
  • 1x Personalized Workout plan for weight-loss (PDF) - whether you want to workout at home, gym or outdoor, with or without equipment, I ll provide you with the right plan. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment