Tuesday, July 10, 2018

I will do pro health and fintness blog writing, article writing

I will do pro health and fintness blog writing, article writing












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
You’ve launched a new site, blog, business or product to help people improve their health. Now what? You need content… right?  

While your brain is buzzing with ideas, you have one of those come-to-Jesus conversations with yourself and admit that you’re going to need help to turn your ideas into words on the page. Now this is where i come in:
  
I specialize in writing about health, fitness, wellness, nutrition  and chronic disease. I have a master's degree in journalism and more than a decade of experience writing for newspapers and magazines. 

I also write for corporate clients like hospitals, gyms, personal trainers, wellness programs, nutrition companies, supplement companies, health professionals, and businesses like yours.

But it's not just all work and no play for me. When I’m not writing, on the phone, or working with clients, you’ll find me on the trail, training for my next 100-mile ultramarathon. I eat healthy, lead a weekly running group, and know my way around the gym, too.  

Have a project you need to assign to a professional? Let me know. Out for a run!

Reviews


fsnunezlopez:very good article

jesse_sams:Outstanding Experience!

sanmarko:Really well written article!!

jesse_sams:Outstanding Experience!

alisonnixon:I highly recommend Jesse, I am very happy with the purcahse. Excellent content and writing skills!


No comments:

Post a Comment