Wednesday, July 25, 2018

I will write evidence based, science backed health and nutrition article based on current research.

I will write evidence based, science backed health and nutrition article based on current research.












About:

I have many interests in the nutrition field -especially holistic nutrition, whole foods diet, mindful eating, mindfulness, organic foods, and sustainability. I've been featured in an article for SELF magazine, contributing writer for Natural Awakenings (nationwide holistic living magazine publisher), and many health/nutrition blogs. 

I've also been using essential oils to enhance my health and often recommend using essential oils for my nutrition clients. I've been a Yong Living Essential Oil member/distributor for 4 years and have extensive knowledge in using essential oils for healing various ailments and stress reduction. 

I currently serve as the Diversity Chair for Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine, a subgroup of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. I host monthly Diversity Webinar Series for the Registered Dietitians. I  value the importance of diversity and multicultural awareness in the health and nutrition field. 

My mission is to empower my clients to be confident inside and out through nutrition and mindfulness. 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment