Tuesday, July 24, 2018

I will write healthy recipe books for you

I will write healthy recipe books for you












About:

I am a Engineer by profession, but, cooking is my passion. I believe that anyone can make a taste journey, even while sitting at home. For that, they just need the correct inspiration and a good set of recipes in their hands.

Inspirational recipes from different parts of the world have helped me design, create and reinvent new recipes and new tastes. That is how I got the idea of connecting my profession with my passion by writing healthy recipe books. 

Even though you are a vegan, vegetarian, diabetic or struggling with the weight loss diets, I know that you all have got taste buds.

Here is this gig for you guys who want to taste something new, in a healthy manner, while staying inside your restrictions. 

I would also write recipes for food bloggers and websites giving them the copyrights as I focus on reaching out to people to help them than keeping the new inventions for myself.

Contact me with your guidelines, I have tons of unique recipes to share with you.

I offer HQ photos along with the recipes.


Enjoy! Be HEALTHY!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment