Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Write A Workout And Diet Plan For You











About:

Hello, my name is Alexandr, and I'm a professional nutritionist, trainer and bodybuilder with 15 years of experience. I will help you create a strong, healthy and attractive body.



 In my programs you will get an individual daily workout, nutrition program for 4 week. 



Together we can achieve more


 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Good experience the plan is good also if it's not fully personalized on customer needs. In the end it's a discrete quality

:

Thank you for your feedback, will work to improve my service

:

Outstanding Job!!

:

Great content, thanks a million!!!

:

Alexandr was amazing. He delivered custom workout and meal plan next day based on my description . He was able to answer my questions very quick and instruction he provided easy and clear to understand. I'm super excited to try new routine. I would recommend Alexandr to everyone who wants to take a life challenge and transform your body.




No comments:

Post a Comment