Thursday, January 16, 2020

Create Your Meal Plan, Diet And Workout Plan To Lose Weight











About:

Hello There !


I will Amaze You with My Work 
Because I can be the " Magic Meal Planner " !


I have created 100+ meal plans, and coached 200+ clients.



I have been Graduated from The Faculty of Medicine, and Nutrition, Sport and meal Planing, and Fitness coaching Have been my Field of both admiration and work since then, 3 Years Now !


I have my own Nutrition Medical Blog,
DR_Pinky_Winky
where I Post Daily medical and nutrition advises there.


I am Currently doing Master of Nutrition, To Increase my Knowledge and my Experience for your own sake.


Work Experience:
---------------------
1. 6 months, the Nutritionist Adviser in a Beauty and fitness Clinic.
2.Have been an online PT for private clients and companies online ( Private Work )
3. I am working currently at European schools of Alexandria as a school doctor, And Nutritionist and A mean part of my work is Medical education and health awareness, all age groups
4. Volunteering Campaigns for Health education and Nutritional State in schools, and Rural areas
5. I am a medical blogger since 2 years now.
6. Created +100 Meal plans, and helped in wellness of 500+ patients.
7. I wrote 80+ Health, Fitness, nutrition and Medical articles.

Reviews


:

great experience

:

highly recommended

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment