Saturday, January 18, 2020

Create A Customized Calisthenics Workout Routine For You











About:

Calisthenics and fitness, in general, is a big part of my life. I've been training non-stop for the past 5 years and have loads of knowledge under my belt. After personally training 100+ clients I noticed several of the same mistakes that they all have made as beginners with their workout routines. These mistakes heavily impacted their results and cost them a lot of time and frustration. Chris (my client in the before & after picture) had trained for 8 months prior to meeting me and as you can tell he made little to no progress. He was making those same mistakes that everyone else was and after I eliminated those and created the most optimal workout routine for him, he got the incredible results pictured above in just 1 year.



Basic Package Process: 

1. I will ask several questions to get to know you

2. I will create your one of a kind workout routine that will get you the results you are looking for.



In the standard package, I'll teach you important details to boost your results such as fixing your form on exercises, changing poor lifestyle choices, proper warm-up, proper stretching, and science-backed info that you can implement along with the routine!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very pleased with the work done. Definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

I am very pleased with the workout routine. It is high quality and costumized to my needs. It was also delivered very fast. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

Happy to hear that :D! Can't wait to see your incredible results!

Seller's Response:

Amazing experience!!!! I couldn’t be happier. I love the workout routine because it’s straight to the point and it’s so effective! I love the workouts and I see results. He also responds very fast if I have any questions in regards to how to perform the exercise.Will definitely continue working with him to get my dream body! RECOMMEND 100%.

:

It was a pleasure! I look forward to working together again :)




No comments:

Post a Comment