Saturday, January 18, 2020

Write A Scrumptious West African Recipe











About:

Hello, hope you are doing great.

Looking for a West African food writer?

Look no where else, why so?

  • Am Rahma Jabir, a foodie with years experience of being a cook, well versed in West African dishes and the history behind them.
  • I would write a scrumptious, mouth watering and fingerlicking dishes in west Africa including deserts and local drinks.
  • You decide and i write about the food and if you do not know i would gladly help you choose a dish that would suit your audience.

  • Ideas for dishes to suit your events.
  • Flawless American or British English depending on your choice.
  • I would deliver a basic recipe in a day, 2 days for standard and premium.
  • No compromise on quality.
  • I would stay in touch until I deliver your work within the time frame.
I would write for blog post, cooking shows on TV and Radio, website, E books, Social Media as per buyers choice.

I would gladly answer any question you have on this Gig, just message me and i would reply as soon as possible. If not then please click 

           "ORDER NOW"

THANK YOU

ENJOY YOUR DAY.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment