Saturday, January 11, 2020

Write Professional Quality Food Recipes, Edit Cookbooks, Blogs











About:

I have 25 years experience as a restaurateur and chef de cuisine. I can develop and test any food recipe you desire if I can get the quality ingredients needed, or good substitutes. If not, I can develop or write a recipe that will create a similar delicious dish.

Alternatively I can re-write or edit existing recipes to suit cookbooks. ebooks and blogs/websites.

I have travelled extensively and can cook many cuisines: French, Portuguese, Spanish, Thai, Indian, South African, Italian, Swiss, German as well as styles such as Mediterranean, Paleo, slow-cooker, barbecue and  outdoor-cooking amongst others.  

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Seller was a pleasure to work with. Great with communication and great work.

Seller's Response:

Thank you, everything is very professional done.

:

Hi Tabitha. May I respectfully ask why "communication with seller" was only 4 star - and how you think I could improve it? I did send you messages but did not receive any replies to any of them, so had to carry on as you ordered a fast 3-day delivery (and I did not want to dissapoint).

:

Jose is fantastic to work with. Very responsive and polite to work with. Jose will work with you to ensure that your recipes or your cookbook by him is perfect in every detail.

:

Working with Jose was a pleasure!! He finished way ahead of schedule and did a wonderful job. I now feel much more confident about my cookbook! THANK YOU!!




No comments:

Post a Comment