Friday, February 7, 2020

Create A Recipe Just For You











About:

Thanks for considering my service. With plenty of experience in the kitchen, creating my own cookbook and publishing freelanced recipes; I am sure to not let you down!

I will create a step by step plan for you or someone else to follow to create some amazing dishes.

The recipe will include:

Ingredients

Method

Nutrition information (per serving)

Cooking time

Preparations or standby time

Price

Servings

Any advanced equipment

The recipe can either be from scratch or an idea you have yet to organize into a step by step plan.

Contact me for custom orders or any other inquiries.

Each additional recipe will require an extra 2 days delivery time

Contact me for a dead cheap ebook to get an idea of what to expect, cannot give for free due to Amazon terms and service.









Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment