Sunday, February 9, 2020

Provide Wellness And Life Coaching











About:

Hello- Thanks for stopping by! I am a wellness coach with years of experience helping individuals and organizations accomplish their goals, including:

  • behavior change initiatives;
  • organizational effectiveness
  • health promotion and wellness coaching;
  • career exploration;
  • relationship development
  • and more.


I have educational background in health education from University of Maryland, and an advanced degree in health promotion and wellness coaching training from Maryland University of Integrative Health. It is my passion to help people realize and move towards their goals and unlock true potential by addressing blockages. As your coach, we will explore your goals and come up with actionable steps to meet them. I like to use mindfulness and gratitude as a way to help focus on my clients' goals. You, the client, are the expert in your life I am just a partner helping and cheering you along the way. 



To start working with me:



  1. Choose your package
  2. Send an email with contact information and desired meeting schedule
  3. I will send intake forms to you to complete 
  4. We will start the WORK!!




I look forward to working with you!



Regards,



Treverne





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment