Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Mouth Watering Food Photography For Blog, Social Media











About:

  • Are you a manufacturer of packed foods or ingredients?
  • Do you own a food blog or a restaurant?

  • Do you need food photography for your website or Social Media?


    • My name is Lota, and I'm a chef and food photographer.

      Before working as a freelance I ran my own Cafe and managed a healthy food blog for 7 years. I love cooking and creating custom scenarios that tell a story about a recipe.

      I'll put all my skills at the service of your food company.


    • I can cook any recipe: traditional meals, vegan, gluten free, keto, paleo...
    • I will deliver high resolution photos (JPG or png), edition included
    • I can feature your product in the pictures
    • No stock photos! Made specially for you in my sunny studio


*.*HOW DOES THIS WORK?*.*



  1. I'll cook a recipe and style it in a custom set up created just for your company. I'll shoot the pictures and deliver the final work. 


https://www.flickr.com/people/aminuit

Please, read the FAQs. 

Still have questions? Don't hesitate to contact me! I'll be happy to help.

Reviews


:

She was great, delivered quickly and very high quality

:

Always a pleasure to work with!

:

Everything is perfect!

:

the recipes look amazing🤩

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment