Sunday, January 12, 2020

Create Professional At Home Or In The Gym Custom Workouts Personalized For You











About:

Congratulations! The fact that you’re on this page means you’re off to a great start in wanting to better yourself. 

I will create a workout plan for you that is suitable to your capabilities and fitness level. You will be getting a personally tailored workout.

I have a qualification as an Advanced Personal Trainer and am registered as an exercise professional. 3 years ago, I fractured my lower spine and this led me to my #1 drive for getting into the health and fitness industry- to help people live healthier lives. No crash diets or extremely hard workouts. Long term achievable plans that you can adhere to is the way to go and I can help with that.

What you get:

-A workout plan designed specifically for your fitness level, goals, wants and needs

-A trainer that is qualified and actually wants to help

-Ongoing support 24/7- you can contact me if you have any questions at all, want help/advice with the nutrition/diet side of things or the workouts themselves

Once you have placed your order, I will be in touch to gather some info about your goals/current fitness level so that I can then create the customized plan for you

I look forward to working with you! :)



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment