Friday, January 10, 2020

Create An Amazing Recipe Cookbook Ebook On Any Niche











About:

Howdy,



Are you seeking for a COOKBOOK / Recipes E-book then you have landed on the right gig!



I'm a professional designer and editor.

This Gig will cater to all your cookbook making needs.



  • Ebook design 
  • Clean interior formatting
  • Customized  Header & footer, pages numbers, and fonts
  • Full HD cover design Front and Back
  • Print-ready PDF  for both interior and cover
  • Personalise it to make it look professional or funky
  • HD images will be used



Note: If your Requirements are not mentioned in the above GIG then DM me & I will Make a Custom Order For you.



CUSTOM PERSONALISED ORDERS ALSO ACCEPTED



Don't hesitate to contact me if there is any question!



Regards

Mohit Gaddam

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I'm a regular buyer and I expect nothing but excellence and that's what I get time and time again! Which explains why I'm a regular buyer

Seller's Response:

I'm a regular buyer but this is the sellers best work thats been done for me yet...Definitely recommended for your ebook projects...

Seller's Response:

He's a very professional and assertive person, I would definitely give him a shot. He also beats his time expection

:

Unique and challenging...

:

awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment