Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Advertise Your Brand Or Store On My Fashion And Tech Blogs











About:

Welcome to our new promotion of 2020

24 Hour Service!



 



  I will place your ad on my beauty or business blogs. Your ad will appear on every page of my blog for 5 days. 

This will boost and showcase your service or product and has a nice SEO side-effect.

STATS

  VISITORS per month: 40 000

Page views per month: 160 000 

DOMAIN AUTHORITY  42

MOST TARFFICS ARE FROM USA  UK  AND  CANADA

 



This gig includes a sidebar 400 x 400 size ad feature for 7 days.  Many more ad sizes & longer feature times available in the gig extras below! *All links and banners must be approved before the order.

I will publish your Banner Ad or Image Link on my sidebar which is on the right side of my blog on desktop and bottom for mobile!

NOTE- Space is limited so please message and check availability.  Send me a link for approval before your order.



Don't miss my gig extras!!







Reviews


Seller's Response:

seller did a avg job..

:

Fast delivery

:

Brilliant service - would definitely recommend!

:

Nice experience

:

Thanks Bro that what great to work with you




No comments:

Post a Comment