Friday, March 27, 2020

Give You 3 Original Keto Recipes











About:

The ketogenic diet favours the consumption of fat and protein in the detriment of carbs, and if that sounds hard... not at all. Eating a higher quantity of fat and protein will leave you fuller longer and make your body burn fat by using the body's reserve instead of the carbs you'd eat. In that way you'll loose fat quickly without feeling hungry!

If you always had the desire to try the keto diet or you just want some different ideas here's your chance!



I'll give you 3 original recipes - breakfast, lunch and dinner! For $5



If you'd like another combination of meals please let me know and I'll arrange that!



Please message me before ordering to arrange all details and consult my availability! Thank you



Reviews


Seller's Response:

lovely recipes

Seller's Response:

Thanks! I hope you enjoy them :)

Seller's Response:

Nice recipes delivered on time.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Be specific with seller about dietary needs. I was given a diet with pork which I do not eat. Perhaps a questionnaire about special dietary needs. She had no way of knowing I did not eat pork.




No comments:

Post a Comment