Sunday, March 29, 2020

Be Your Digital Pharmacist











About:

Hello

i am Baljinder Mandhan, a registered pharmacist from india. I will provide you my professional service according to your requirement. I will teach you about best forms of actions if you have problems related to health. I give my 100% for patient satisfication. I have own pharmacy practices and a lots of experience in pharmacy. I write SEO and well researched articles on any topic related to pharmacy, medical and health for website/blog or any individual project. You can contact me in message for your custom order.



What i provide

  • All about medicines(safe use, how take, side effect, adverse effect, etc)
  • Home remedies.
  • All about Ayurvedic medicines.
  • SEO and well researched articles on any topic related to pharmacy, medical and health.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

EXCELLENT AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THE SUBJECT! Helped with whatever I Required and did big revisions! Would recommend anytime!

:

Great pharmacy resource. Very responsive and solid work. Highly recommend!

:

feeling awesome to work with this guy

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment