Monday, March 30, 2020

Make You A Balanced Or Therapeutic Diet Plan











About:

Hello Everyone!


I have completed my Bsc.(Hons). in Food and Nutrition, and now my goal is to improve the lifestyle of people by improving their dietary pattern. I have done several internships in different hospitals and have worked under the supervision of senior dieticians. I will be making your Therapeutic Diet Plans, Balanced Diet Plans, Will prescribe special diets, Helping in the prevention of various diseases. You can also contact me for the consultation of anything related to Food and Nutrition.



Main categories:


  • Balanced Diet,
  • Diet for a medical problem,
  • Meals for a diabetic patient,
  • How to control obesity with diet and exercise,
  • Role of diet in the quality of life,
  • Lifestyle and Nutrition,
  • Food and Nutrition,
  • Simple exercises.


I will help you to attain a healthy lifestyle.


Thank you!





Reviews


Seller's Response:

really good

:

Thank you so much! Loved working for you 😊

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment