Thursday, December 19, 2019

Be Your Female Yoga Model For Your Product Or Brand











About:

I will take photos using your yoga products or wearing your yoga clothing. I have three background available as shown in the photos of this gig. 



To fulfil this gig please tell me which yoga poses you'd like and another other specifications you may have.



If you are looking for yoga photos take outside please send me a message to discuss. 



Please send me a message first to discuss the poses to ensure I can do them all to a high standard. I am also able to provide partner yoga poses if desired. 



If you want just photos (you do not have any products) for your yoga website/blog etc please see my other photo gig. 

Reviews


:

Amazing she does awesome work.

:

Brilliant work! She will deliver top notch photos!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment