Sunday, December 1, 2019

Create A Bespoke Vegan Recipe For Your Blog











About:

If you're looking for a plant-based recipe for your blog, your eBook, or Instagram, I will write a detailed recipe with a list of ingredients, step-by-step cooking instructions, and include 2-3 high quality pictures. My recipes will use widely available affordable ingredients, and will not require any expensive high-tech equipment, as you often find with vegan recipes or healthy meals. Every recipe is unique and tailored to buyer's requirements, made entirely from scratch and if you want more photos simply select the relevant extra! I am a blog content writer with a background in journalism and passion for plant-based food. I have been vegan for over six years now and haven't died of a protein deficiency so that must count for something!



Feel free to message me first with any questions you have.

You can find examples of my work here:

https://www.pinterest.com/catgavriusova/vegan-recipes-plant-based-dishes/

Reviews


:

Great work thanks

:

Great to work with.

:

Once again, I am pleasantly pleased with Cat's great service. She's very willing to reach a middle ground in case there's something she is unsure of. Also very patient. Thanks again, Cat.

:

Absolutely perfect set of holiday-themed vegan recipes! Excellent communication and kept me updated throughout the process! Thank you so much and I will definitely be returning!

:

Cat went above and beyond, truly, in her recipes. I am so impressed with the dishes she made, the photo quality, the uniqueness and variety she put into the recipes. Cat knows her stuff and was pleasant to work with. She follows directions to a tee and won't disappoint you. Please try her out. I'm now a repeat customer.




No comments:

Post a Comment