Sunday, December 29, 2019

Create Professional Diet And Workout Plan











About:

Get yourself a top notch workout and diet plan,completely designed for your fitness goals with 100% refund guarantee! 

-Check attached sample 1 week fat loss workout plan.

About Gig :

-Your diet plan will have all the meals written with timing mentioned and amount.

-Your workout plan will be perfectly explained , with all the exercises for each workout.

It will include all the exercises and schedule so you get the Best Possible Results in Shortest Amount of Time.

With $10 you will receive.

-Detailed 4 week workout plan.

-Detailed 4 week meal plan.

-A supplement guide. 

-Chat about your goals,issues and fitness related questions with Fitness trainer and our onboard Doctor.



Looking to enhance your results ? Be sure to check out my gig extras. I provide nothing but quality on them for guaranteed results if you put in work. If you can't find what you were looking for, then send me message I will send you a custom offer ! 

With Fitness Trainer and a Professional Doctor on board, every type of meal plan can be created as per your condition. 

If you have any questions, feel free to send me message.







Reviews


Seller's Response:

I received detailed instructions and a 4 week work out plan in a speedy time frame. He asked questions about my goals to make a plan that would work for me and was able to answer any questions I had!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience !

Seller's Response:

Great work. Very Responsive and cooperative. He gave me everything I needed and all the information included. Highly recommend him! His work speaks for itself!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience ! I would love to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

details and easy to follow




No comments:

Post a Comment