Saturday, December 14, 2019

Send You 20 Organic Herbal Tea Recipes











About:

Hello world!

My name is Moira, photographer, designer and food lover based in Italy. I worked two years to find, test and write 20 recipes from my family notes. The procedure is almost the same for all the recipes but the results are ... amazing! You have just to try these recipes steadily. 



All these herbal recipes are made with ORGANIC ingredients and have been tested by me and my family.



With my gig you will receive:



An elegant, smart and colored PDF e-book with 20 RECIPES of ORGANIC tisanes. The file (80 MB) is ready to be printed or watched on your tablet, smartphone or pc. The book contains: 



2 SLIMMING recipes 

2 BOOST METABOLISM recipes

2 STOP HEADACHE recipes

2 STOP COUGH AND COLD recipes

2 LIVER DETOX recipes

2 STOP STRESS recipes

2 PERFECT SKIN recipes

2 KIDNEY DETOX recipes

2 STOP INSOMNIA recipes

2 CLEANSE recipes



I will send you the real list of ingredients of all these recipes. 

Standard delivery: 1 day



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great really great

:

Beautiful Book of Delicious Recipes. I can't wait to try them. Thank You.

:

:-) thank you for the order!!

:

It’s nice to have these recipes. And Moira was quite responsive for a very early Sunday morning!

:

fantastic gig




No comments:

Post a Comment