Saturday, May 2, 2020

Be Your Online Fitness And Nutrition Trainer











About:

Hi there,


There are thousands of trainers online especially in the times we find ourselves in around the world.  What I can offer you is my 4000+ Hours experience as a CrossFit Coach. 



I started my fitness journey 7 years ago weighing in at a "healthy" 104kg. Now I am at a really healthy 84kg. The reason I tell you this is because I understand where all my clients come from. I understand the challenges they face both mentally and physically. I understand all the excuses and shortcuts everyone takes.



Basically I understand you.  I have been there, I have experienced it and I have gotten through it.


If you fully commit and your willing to put in the work this will show your results within these 4 weeks and set you up with the tools to continue on. 



Looking forward to meeting you.


Frikkie

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment