Saturday, May 2, 2020

Help You Achieve Your Fitness Goals











About:

Hi, first of all I've wanted to thank you for your time whether you read this or not and wish you the best:)



My name is David and I've been training for about 6 years at this moment.

During this time I've managed to gain about 20 kilos of mass (45 lbs).I've been training with weights (gym) and with body weight (calisthenics).

I want to share my knowledge with you, which I acquired through many trials and fails, and help you achieve your fitness goals (whether it is gaining/losing weight , functionality and etc.)



Let's face it, there is a lot of information on the internet about fitness and its mostly free.. so you might be wondering why what's the point of this gig. Well, the whole point is giving you advise based on experience and help you with designing workout plans,diet and so on.



I wish you the best of luck with your goal and hope you achieve it as soon as possible!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment