Sunday, April 26, 2020

Make A Budget Meal Plan For You











About:

Over the past few years I have helped friends, family, and myself in finding more cost-effective ways to eat healthy and well. I can do this for any country / currency, but my experience is in USD and MXN.



Working with me, you will receive:



  1. A grocery list for the duration specified on the package, based on prices in your area.
  2. A meal plan/menu: a list of meals for the duration specified, using the ingredients you have + what is on the grocery list, using the cooking appliances you can use.


Please note: I try to incorporate as many healthy foods as possible. I don't include fast food / "junk" food / highly processed foods in the meal plans or grocery lists. 



Please note x2: cooking can save a LOT of money; so, if it is an option, I will try to convince you to give it a go! We can start small.



With the premium package, you also receive:



 3. A starter's gardening packet. What's that, you ask?



  •  A few packets of seeds based on your environment, climate, levels of sun, and what you want more of in your kitchen!
  • A compilation of tips for you—like using egg cartons and egg shells to start seeds, or vertical grow bags to grow more in less space.


Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment