Monday, April 27, 2020

Author Or Ghost Write A Mental Health Or Self Help Blog Or Article











About:

This gig is for writing a blog or article on a mental health topic for your social media account, app, or website. No academic work please.



I am a clinical psychologist with experience in writing about a variety of topics in mental health/psychology including depression, anxiety, ADHD, personality disorders, substance abuse, alcoholism, trauma and PTSD, phobias and fears, insomnia and sleep disorders, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), mindfulness, women's issues, self-esteem, Emotional Support Animals (ESA) and service animals, parenting advice, relationships, stress management, and much more.



Please contact me to discuss your topic of interest. I will do ghost writing or I can author articles/blogs with my name and credentials (Psy.D.) for an additional fee. I can also verify my credentials and professional license. For authored articles, please contact me so that I can discuss details with you further.

Reviews


:

This seller has an amazing gift of being such an expressive and engaging writer. Thank you for your help once again, I'll be ordering more!

:

She did a wonderful job on my articles. Very relevant and to the point. Service delivery was timely. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

:

Exactly what I was looking for. Thorough and exceeded expectations. Thank you for your hard work! Communication is seamless and was able to get an excellent blog post on a mental health topic. Thank you!

:

Exceeded my expectations

:

Very talented, professional and insightful!




No comments:

Post a Comment