Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Design A Personal Marathon Training Program











About:

I will design a training program which will enable you to run your first marathon, or to improve your current marathon time.

My program is based on quality, not empty miles, and has proven successful for marathon runners around the world.



I am a veteran of 54 marathons, 16 Boston Marathons, including the 2013 race. 48 of my marathons have been run under 3 hours, and 12 have been under the 2:30 mark. Recently, I was informed that I rank 26th on a list of runners who have run sub-3-hour marathons in five decades.



My personal best marathon time is 2:22:54, and, at age 57, I ran a marathon time of 2:58:56. In 2011, I published a book, entitled, "Running Shorts," and in 2014, I published the book, "Personal Best." Currently, I serve as Men's and Women's cross country coach at Penn State Schuylkill. In addition, I personally train runners of all ages to run successfully at distances from the mile to the marathon.



My marathon program is based on my 40 years of experience at the marathon distance as well as my coaching expertise.

If you follow my program it will work for you. 

Don't take my word for it. Check out the reviews

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Put together by an expert, very helpful. Thank you!

:

As an amateur runner, I felt like I was always struggling and not really approving. I decided to request help from a running expert, and I'm excited to try the new program Joe has created for me. Joe was very understanding and prompt with his responses, and answered all of my questions.

:

Time will tell

:

I provided the program as instructed. A revision was made, as asked. The buyer was was given the opportunity to ask questions about the plan and none were asked.

:

Great experience! Seller is very knowledgeable and provided extra advices and tips.




No comments:

Post a Comment